Split System Air Conditioner Installation Brisbane
To many home owners and office managers, a split system air conditioner is the ideal solution for heating or cooling a room in a property.
With our Split System Air Conditioner Installation service, you’ll have all the choices you need for finding the unit that best fits your requirements and budget.
As one of the leading split system air conditioner installers in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Safe & Sure has the technicians and the extensive network of suppliers to install whatever system you want.
FREE Personalised Quote Service
Safe & Sure offers a FREE, no-obligation quote that gives you a better idea of how much it would take to set up one or more split system air conditioners in your property.
This is all part of our comprehensive installation service that provides a clearer picture of what to expect in terms of cost and setup. We’ll assess your needs, analyse your situation, and take into account any other factor that may affect the productivity and efficiency of your system.
We have years of experience installing split system air conditioners in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast properties, so we know what works best in different situations.
Please call us at 3269 9773 or complete the contact form so we can have one of our professionals visit you.
Benefits of a Split System Air Conditioner
When it comes to air conditioning for standard homes and offices, it’s hard to go wrong with split system air conditioners.
These systems are best suited for one or more rooms in a property, making it one of the most popular choices for air conditioning.
And because they’re relatively cheap and easy to maintain, split system air conditioners are also among the most commonly installed systems in homes and offices today. Here are the reasons why it’s so popular:
+ Easy to Install
+ Easy to Maintain
+ Easy to Replace
What You May Have to Consider
As great as these units can be for your home or office, you still have to make sure that this is the right type of air conditioner for your property and situation.
Like most other machines, split system air conditioners have limitations and were designed for particular purposes and configurations.
If it’s used incorrectly or loaded beyond its normal capacity, then it may end up costing you more in the long run.
Safe & Sure helps make sure that you’ll get the most appropriate and efficient system for your property.
In fact, our FREE personalised quote service can include our professional technicians visiting your home or business and assessing your air conditioning needs.
With their expertise and industry experience, they’ll help you decide the best system for your needs, whether it’s a split system air conditioner or a ducted air conditioning system.
It’s crucial that you get the right air conditioning unit to suit your specific needs and environment. There are several factors to consider when choosing a system for your property, some of which only experienced specialists may be able to identify. Some of these factors include:
• Flooring size – your room’s floor size and configuration can affect the efficiency of your air conditioning system. Depending on its layout, a split system air conditioner may or may not be the ideal system for your property.
This type of air conditioner works best when it’s used to heat or cool one or two rooms. Anything more than that may require more units or perhaps even a different type of system like a ducted air conditioning.
• Windows – the number (and types) of windows that your room has may also play a factor in its performance.
Its relevance depends entirely on your situation, how you use the windows, and how your air conditioner will work with it. Rest assured that our specialists will be able to assist you in assessing the effect your windows may have.
• Aspect – the direction your property faces can also affect the effectiveness and efficiency of your system. The more sun a room gets, for example, the more energy is needed to cool the room. This factor may also determine the location of your unit and how you use it throughout the day.
• Construction – the way your room is designed and built can narrow down your choices on what type of system to get for your room or property. Are there special furnishings in the room that could affect your system’s placement?
Do you need to make major adjustments to walls or ceilings to accommodate your new unit? Taking your room’s construction into consideration could help you figure out what type of system is ideal for your space.
• Function & purpose – will you use your new unit as your main air conditioning unit? Or will it be a secondary unit to complement another system? Clearly defining what you intend to use this new system for will help you decide what model to get and what features to look for.
With our wide range of air conditioners available, our specialists will be able to help you find the right one for your needs and budget.
Air Conditioning Brands We Supply & Install
Safe & Sure supplies and installs some of the leading brands in split system air conditioning.
This is to ensure that you get only reliable and high-quality systems, no matter what model you choose. We supply and install air conditioners from established industry brands like the following:
Get Your Free Quote Today
If you’re considering installing split system air conditioners on your property, then get in touch with our specialists today. Simply call 3269 9773 or fill out our form on our Contact Us page to set an appointment with our technicians.