We use so many electronic devices that it can sometimes be a struggle to find a spare power point to charge it at. How much time you waste in an average day juggling appliances just so you can reach the power socket? Just how much time have you lost deciding which device to charge first because you only have one USB socket, and it’s on your laptop?
If you’re building a new home, renovating or looking for a new solution to your power problem, we have the answer.
A small update provides a major upgrade in lifestyle
For greater comfort and security, today’s modern lifestyle requires a more streamlined way to power all your appliances and devices. The easiest way to do this is to upgrade your standard electrical wall sockets to include USB power points.
Making the switch to USB power points is one home upgrade that isn’t a time-consuming job, but it does require a professional electrician for the job. Contacting a licensed and qualified electrician ensures that your installation is truly safe and fully complies with the current Australian standards.
Reap the benefits of USB power points
- One of the best reasons to consider installing new power points is that they not only save you time, but they also save you energy and money since they charge your devices faster, use less electricity to do so and come with a 5-star energy rating.
- Another great advantage of this socket is that you no longer need the USB cords and bulky adapters you need when using standard electrical wall sockets. This not only improves the appearance of your room, but it’s much safer without those cords getting in your way.
- You can save money by doing away with your old power boards and their limited lifespans. Not only are they ugly and chunky, they can be dangerous and overused. You’ll never have to replace them again.
- USB power points look great. The wall plates come in a range of colours which blend with a variety of textures and finishes from standard white and black to brushed aluminium and other popular shades. The UV stabilised polycarbonate that is used in their construction resists discolouration, ensuring that they continue looking great over the long term, regardless of their location!
- USB Power Points also provide built-in surge protection while being compatible with most USB accepting devices, from Apple and Android to tablets and other modern electronics.
- Up to three devices can be charged at one wall plate, with no unsightly, bulky charger packs.
- These energy-efficient USB charger power points are compatible with most devices. They are extremely energy efficient and have a 5-star rating.
Where can you use the USB power point?
Before you have your USB power point installed there are few things you will have to consider. The first thing is where you want your power points to be located. Areas such as kitchens, bedrooms, lounge rooms and offices are most popular. Think about the devices you have and where they will be used. It makes sense to include a USB power point close by.
The power points come in a range of configurations, from single outlet to combined regular power point and USB outlet. They offer vertical or horizontal points. Once again, consider what appliances or devices will need to be powered up and give yourself ease of access.
Remember, you will need a licensed and qualified electrician to install the power point for you, so it complies with the current Australian standards.
Update your life today!
Swapping your standard electrical wall sockets for USB power points is a simple update that can make your life far more efficient. If you’re interested in having a USB power point installed, call our friendly staff or contact us online to see how we can help you. New installs start from just $150 + GST and will transform the way you manage your devices. Make the choice to up