Fujitsu Ducted Air Conditioning Specialists
Multi Split air conditioning systems provide comfort in a variety of situations for the home and office.
Multi Split Systems are one of today’s most advanced forms of air conditioning. One outdoor unit can power up to 4 indoor units simultaneously, yet it remains highly energy efficient when operating just one indoor unit at low capacity.
With a variety of features and benefits including;
- Human sensor (turns on and off with movement)
- Dual side fans
- Economy mode
- Room temperature set point limitation
- On and off timers
It’s no wonder Fujitsu is a winner of multiple awards.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS MUST BE PURCHASED BY 20/12/2019. PRE-PAID VISA CARD MUST BE CLAIMED ONLINE BY 31/01/2020. HOW TO CLAIM
- Purchase and fully pay for an eligible product between 14/10/2019 and 20/12/19.
- Go to fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions to complete your claim by 31/01/20.
- You will need your outdoor model and serial numbers and indoor model number to complete your claim.
- Attach a scanned copy of your proof of purchase and payment with your online claim.
*Domestic and residential purchases only. Eligible models only, see website for list. Exclusions apply, see full terms and conditions. Proof of purchase and payment required. Full terms and conditions available at fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions. See over for more details. ^Available on 5 or 6 room multi systems. FGASA509/19.
Cashback terms and Conditions
FUJITSU Summer multi and ducted system promotion 2019 abbreviated terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions can be found online at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Fujitsu Summer Multi
and Ducted System Promotion Terms and Conditions.
1. To be eligible to claim a Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card, an Eligible
Claimant must purchase (fully paid with zero balance owing) any
Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Multi Split System or Reverse Cycle Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning System between 14/10/19 – 20/12/19 from any
participating Fujitsu retailer or dealer in Australia.
2. You will need your outdoor model and serial numbers and indoor
model number to complete your claim.
3. The promotion is only open to Australian residents and purchases
must be in the Claimant’s name only. Claimants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/ guardian of the Claimant must read, understand and accept the full Terms and Conditions and have considered the Product Disclosure
Statement available at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions.
4. Purchases must only be for domestic and residential use, and
excludes non-residential applications. Purchases by, for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential
developers/ developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors,
installers/resellers and their immediate family, churches, not-for-profit
organisations, sporting clubs and donations are not eligible. The purchaser
is considered as the payer for the Eligible Products as shown on the
submitted proof of payment document.
5. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies
including participating retailers and dealers associated with this
promotion are ineligible to claim. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent,
step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
6. To claim a Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card, the Claimant must complete the claim form online at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions, which
includes uploading a copy of their proof of purchase and proof of
7. Claimants must successfully submit the fully completed claim form by 4:59pm AEDST on 31/01/20.
8. In the case of Claimants who have purchased an Eligible Product for their domestic/residential use during the Promotional Purchase
Period, but have not yet had it delivered or installed, and therefore
cannot locate the outdoor serial number in time to make a
valid claim, they must contact the Promoter prior to 4:59pm AEDST
on 30/01/20 so that alternative arrangements for reward issue can
be made. No claims will be accepted under any circumstances after
4:59pm AEDST on 31/01/20.
9. The Claimant has until 4:59pm AEDST on 07/02/20 to lodge any
additional or correct documentation should Fujitsu deem the original
claim not valid. Fujitsu will not accept additional documentation
submitted after 4:59pm AEDST on 07/02/20.
10. Claimants must retain their original proof of purchase and proof
of payment documents (where applicable) for all claims.
11. The Claimant’s full name must appear on all documentation provided to verify ownership and entitlement to claim.
12. At the sole discretion of the Promoter, claim forms completed by third parties on behalf of Claimants may be rejected.
13. The promotion commences 9:00am AEDST on 14/10/19 and ends for purchases at 4:59pm AEDST on 20/12/19. Final claims and entries close at 4:59pm AEDST on 31/01/20.
14. By applying for this promotional Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card, you
acknowledge that you have considered the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/promotions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Claimant’s (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
16. Any claim form which is incomplete, indecipherable, invalid or does not comply with the Terms and Conditions outlined will not be accepted and is ineligible for a Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card. The Promoter will notify Claimants by email upon validation of their claim.
17. For the purposes of this promotion, the purchase of any
Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Multi-Head Split System will be considered as one (1) complete Fujitsu Inverter Multi Split
System and the Claimant will be entitled to only one (1)
relevant Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card in respect of that purchase.
18. Multiple claims and entries permitted, subject to the following: (a)
only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Product purchased during the
Promotional Purchase Period; and (b) each claim must be
submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements. Multiple product purchases may be lodged under the one claim.
19. Claimants must allow up to four weeks for validation from
submission of a complete claim. Pre-paid Visa card can be redeemed
wherever Pre-paid Visa is accepted, and will be posted to the
Claimant at the address given on the claim form within 4 weeks from claim
approval and notification.
20. Each valid claim received will entitle that Claimant to one (1) $500 Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card per product purchased.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card which is lost, late or misdirected including by reason of the misstatement or illegibility of the address or email address of the Claimant in the claim form forming part of their claim or the failure of a Claimant to notify the Promoter of a change in address or email address of the Claimant.
22. The Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card must be activated prior to use.
Activation to be completed no later than one (1) week prior to the card expiry date as printed on the front of the card. Once activated, the card will be ready to use from midday the following business day. Activation must be completed at fujitsu.activateacard.com.au/summer or on 1300 134 163. To activate the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card the card holder must provide first name, last name, email address, card activation number and the claim ID number issued to the Claimant and these details much match those in the submitted claim. Any unused balance of the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card not activated within the specified term will be forfeited. If a Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card with a
replacement product or item to the equal value and/or specification.
23. The Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card are not included. Any unused balance of the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card will be forfeited.
24. Fujitsu Claimants agree that the Promoter may collect their personal
information to enable it to provide them with marketing materials by mail, telephone & electronic messages. For how Promoter collects,
uses & discloses personal info, & obtains your consent to send you
25. The Promoter is Fujitsu General (Aust.) Pty Limited, 1 Telopea Place, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN 55 001 229 554.
26. The issuer of the Fujitsu Pre-paid Visa card is the Heritage Bank
Limited ABN 32 087 652 024, PO Box 190, Toowoomba QLD 4350.