Haier Ducted Air Conditioning Specialists
Haier is the number one brand of major appliances in the world, ten years in a row (Euromonitor 2009 – 2018). All Haier appliances have a full two year parts and labour warranty* with 24/7 Customer Care Service.
As a Haier Specialist Dealer we will assess, plan and install the right air conditioning solution for you.
Haier Ducted Deal with My Air, $1000 Cash Back and $400 Energex Cash Back
Advantage Air MYAIR Zone Control System
10.5kw HAIER INVERTER
12.0kw HAIER INVERTER
14.0kw HAIER INVERTER
15.0kw HAIER INVERTER
Haier Ducted Deal with Advantage Air Zone 6, $500 Cash Back and $400 Energex Cash Back Offer
Advantage Air ZONE6 Zone Control System
10.5kw HAIER INVERTER
12.0kw HAIER INVERTER
14.0kw HAIER INVERTER
15.0kw HAIER INVERTER
About My Air
Cashback terms and Conditions
Click here to view the complete terms and conditions
By entering into Safe and Sure’s Promotion (‘Daikin Ducted Money Back’) (Promotion), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Safe and Sure Electricians, Air Con, Solar and Smoke Alarms (ABN 65 014 340 308 ) of 42 Depot Road, Deagon QLD 4017
- Eligible claimants may qualify to receive a $1000 (Money Back Amount) VISA (Gift Card) or a Bank Transfer for the same value in accordance with these terms and conditions (Terms).
- Eligible claimants may deduct the $1,000 Money Back Amount off the cost of the job instead. This needs to be discussed and approved by the Promoter at the time of which you accept a quote.
- Information on how to claim the Money Back Amount forms part of these Terms & Conditions and request for the Money Back Amount is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms & Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms & Conditions generally.
- All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms & Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Money Back Amount to the ineligible person. Return of the Gift Card or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms & Conditions and the Money Back Amount is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To qualify for the Money Back Amount, the purchase of a Daikin ducted air conditioning package must be made between 1 September 2019 and 30 September 2019 inclusive (Purchase Period). The product/job must be paid for in full within the Purchase Period.
9. Claims for the Money Back Amount must be made between 00:01 AEST 1 September 2019 and 23:59 AEST on 30 September 2019 (Claim Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
10. Purchases must only be for domestic and residential use, and not for non-residential, industrial or business use.
11. The Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older (Eligible Claimants), excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion;
- persons or organisations who make the purchase in the name of a trust, company, business, or commercial or residential developers, builders, subcontractors, installers, resellers or real estate agents, or any other person or organisation who makes the purchase for business purposes;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 10(a)-(b) of these Terms (whether a biological relation or not);
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any other promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
12. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO CLAIM
13. To be eligible to claim the Money Back Amount, the claimant must:
- purchase an eligible Daikin ducted air conditioning package and have it installed by the Promoter during the Purchase Period;
- the Daikin ducted air conditioning package purchased has no discounts or finance offer (exceeding 6 months) applied; and
- during the Claim Period, contact email@example.com and request the Money Back Amount by providing:
- all details requested by the Promoter, including but not limited to, their first name, surname, contact phone number, postal address, email address and date of birth;
- installation address of the Daikin ducted air conditioner purchased;
- the model and serial number of the Daikin ducted air conditioner purchased. Any claims submitted without a valid serial number could be declined;
- the tax invoice number for the Daikin ducted air conditioner (Tax Invoice);
- correct physical address in order for the Promoter to provide the Gift Card; or
- your nominated bank account information should you like a Bank Transfer for the same value instead of the Gift Card.
14. An Eligible Claimant is allowed to submit an indefinite amount of claims, there is no limit per household or per customer. One (1) Money Back Amount per Daikin ducted air conditioning package on the claim will be made (provided that the product has been successfully validated and approved by the Promoter). Duplicate tax invoices will be rejected.
DAIKIN DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING PACKAGES
15. The eligibility of any Daikin ducted air conditioning package is to be determined at the discretion of the promoter. If a customer is unsure if a particular product/package is eligible for the promotion, they should seek clarification from the Promoter prior to committing to a purchase.
16. The value of the VISA Card is $1,000. This amount is in Australian dollars (AUD).
17. The VISA Card shall be provided to the Eligible Claimant via a delivery from the Promoter. Deliveries of the VISA Card will require a signature. Alternatively, Gift Cards can be collected from the Promoter’s physical address at 42 Depot Road, Deagon QLD 4017. Alternative arrangement can be made to these 2 methods, but the Promoter is responsible for determining the alternative method in its absolute discretion. Eligible Claimants should allow up to six (6) weeks from the date of when they submit their eligible claim to receive their VISA Card.
18. The Eligible Claimant must ensure that all details provided for provision of the Gift Card are correct. The Promoter will not be responsible for any errors in providing incorrect details.
19. The VISA Card may only be used at Participating Outlets.
20. The VISACard must be used by the expiry date specified on the gift card. Any unused value of the Gift Card not used by the expiry date will not be refunded or credited.
21. The VISACard cannot be reloaded or added with additional value.
22. The VISA Card should be treated as cash. Any person who gains procession of the Gift Card can use it, therefore the Eligible Claimant should keep the Gift Card safe and take all measures necessary to secure the Gift Card.
23. Lost or stolen Gift Cards, or those used without the Eligible Claimant’s permission will not be replaced or refunded.
24. If an Eligible Claimant uses the Gift Card by converting it to a Participating Outlet’s gift card or voucher, the Participating Outlet’s terms and conditions relating to their gift card or voucher, including expiry date, shall apply. Eligible Claimants should also note that any such conversion is final and cannot be reversed.
25. Eligible Claimants can elect to forfeit their VISA Card and instead receive a funds transfer into their nominated bank account. The Eligible Claimant’s bank details must be included in the claim request that is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. The value of the Bank Transfer is $1,000. This amount is in Australian dollars (AUD).
28. The Eligible Claimant must ensure that all details provided for provision of the Bank Transfer are correct. The Promoter will not be responsible for any errors in providing incorrect details.
29. Eligible Claimants must retain their original Tax Invoice (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to the claim they submit in the Promotion.
30. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to claim the Money Back Amount and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all claims they have submitted for an Money Back Amount.
31. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, any claim submitted by the claimant for the Money Back Amount will be deemed invalid.
32. Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who submit claims using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be deemed ineligible to claim.
33. The claimants’ full contact details should correspond with the Tax Invoice to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt, Tax Invoices without the claimant’s name or other contact details reasonably required by the Promoter to identify the claimant could be considered invalid.
34. Any costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website or submitting a claim are the claimant’s sole responsibility. Claimants must submit their claims via email only.
35. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties associated with submitting a claim that are outside of the Promoter’s control.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims not received for any reason during the Claim Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected claims.
37. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims is prohibited and will render all claims from the claimant invalid.
38. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid.
39. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
40. If more than one person attempts to claim the Money Back Amount for the same Daikin ducted air conditioning package detailed in a Tax Invoice, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the legitimate claimant is.
41. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Money Back Amount, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Money Back Amount.
42. Any claimant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the claim mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Money Back Amount, or who does not properly comply with the claim process, will be ineligible to claim the Money Back Amount.
43. All customer enquiries are to be directed to 1300 507 735 or email@example.com.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 10(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, taxes, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Money Back Amount, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
45. All information Claimants provide (Personal Information) in claiming the Money Back Amount will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the claim, verifying claimants and providing the Money Back Amount.
Should a claimant’s Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the Claimant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter on the phone 1300 507 7350 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
46. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act as well as any other applicable laws.