Commercial split and ducted air conditioning installation, service, repair, upgrade and maintenance
Things to consider
When it comes to setting up commercial air conditioning, we know first hand that each office is different, but the same things must be considered, no matter what type of workspace you have. These factors are critical to getting the most out of your system, giving our technicians a better idea of what features and design best suits your commercial air conditioning needs.
Some of these factors include:
- The layout of your office
- The number of rooms you intend to heat or cool
- How you use these different rooms
- The number staff occupying
- The design and interiors of your rooms
- The construction of your walls and ceilings
- The amount and placement of windows
These are just some of the many things that you must consider before installing your system. Rest assured that our technicians will be able to guide you through these and any other relevant factors for your property.
With years of experience in providing a ducted air conditioning installation out team of specialists know what it takes to design the perfect system for your office.
FREE Personalised quote service
If you’d like assistance with finding the perfect system for your commercial air conditioning requirements, then our experienced technicians can help you identify your best options. Our specialists know the strengths and weaknesses of different brands and models, and they’ll be able to assess your building and situation to find the right fit.
Safe and Sure offers a FREE, no-obligation quotes which gives you a better idea of what system might suit you best, and how much it would take to set up your air conditioner in your office.
This is all part of our comprehensive installation service that provides a clearer picture of what to expect in terms of cost and setup. We’ll assess your needs, analyse your situation and take into account any other factors that may affect the productivity and efficiency of your system.
We have years of experience installing air conditioners in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast properties, so we know what works best in different situations.
Split Or Ducted Air Conditioning For Your Workplace?
Each system has benefits, and will work best in given circumstances.
- One or more rooms, or individual offices
- Easy to install
- Individual room control
- Reverse cycle
- Ability or multi-header units
- Some equipment visible
- Affordable option
- Wall space, indoor unit visible
- Outdoor unit required
- User friendly
- Minimal maintenance
- Highly efficient – only heat/cool the rooms currently in use
- Multiple rooms, or open plan office
- More complicated installation
- Central control over rooms
- Reverse cycle
- Ability for multiple air flow outlets in larger rooms
- Concealed design – minimal equipment visible
- Ultimate climate-controlled comfort
- Ceiling vent, concealed equipment
- Less units and machinery outside
- No remote to lose
- Easy annual maintenance
- Efficient – quickly heat or cool your office from one central system
Split Or Ducted Air Conditioning Maintenance
Did you know your air conditioning unit can become less efficient over time? Servicing your air conditioning systems can greatly improve efficiency and reduce your heating and cooling bills.
A properly serviced air conditioner will cool, heat and dehumidify your space more effectively and will last for many years. It can keep your power bills under control, preventing mould and bacteria from breeding during cold & flu season!
Safe & Sure conducts THREE LEVELS OF AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE which is dependent on:
- how long since your unit was last serviced (should be done minimum yearly!)
- how often you run your unit
- if there is any mould, dust or debris built up
- if any animals have chosen to nest in your unit (geckos, ants, cockroaches and insects love to call air conditioner units home)
- if the unit is subjected to cooking environments – build-up of oil and grease
- how long since you last turned on your unit (if it’s used seasonally)
Ducted Air Conditioning Service
Safe and Sure’s six step ducted air conditioning service is carried out by our fully licensed and qualified air conditioner technicians. The service includes:
- Examination of the unit’s internals, focussing on parts that often need attention
- Cleaning and disinfection of filters and cowling with an environmentally friendly fluid made to enhance air filtration
- Descaling of the coil, cleaning the drain and monitoring the flow of the cooling system
- Cleaning the indoor unit cover and removing any debris that may obstruct the filter
- Checking the outdoor unit, including the fan, cleaning the area around it and ensuring the area is free of debris
- Checking the installation of exposed pipes is still functional
Ducted and Split System Air Conditioning Repairs
Repairing minor problems can prevent major difficulties or breakdowns of your unit’s primary components. If your unit starts to experience more frequent breakdowns, then regular annual servicing should be conducted to maintain the condition of unit and hopefully prevent further breakdowns.
Common parts that can be replaced on a split air conditioning unit:
- Fan motor
- Fan blade
- PCB boards (indoor/outdoor/controller/power)
- Remote signal receiver
- Indoor sensor
- Condenser coil
- Metering device or an expansion valve
- Evaporator coil and blower
- Chemical refrigerant
If any one of these components fails, your Safe and Sure technician will be able to quote you the cost of repair and how long the job will take.
At Safe and Sure we provide our customers with a clear upfront price for our air conditioning technicians to attend and diagnose your air conditioner’s problem.
If your unit has an easily resolved minor problem that doesn’t require parts, coolant or gas our technician will attempt to conduct air conditioner repairs in this appointment.
If you’re not sure if you require repairs, it’s better to contact a professional air conditioning electrician to investigate. Because Safe and Sure install all brands of air conditioning, we are experts in identifying whether you need an air conditioner service, a repair, or any other maintenance.
Our qualified, electricians have years of experience repairing ducted and split system air conditioners.
Call 1300 507 735 and we can book in your diagnostic air conditioner repair in Brisbane now.